The Whole Night Of Mine


12am
I realize,
That I've been secretly falling apart,
For so long.
But I have no way out.
Because when they said;
"Follow your heart"
My heart is just in a million pieces.
And I had no idea.
Which piece should I follow?

1am
I am drowning.
But nobody see me struggle.
Despite,
I don't like depending on people because people leave all the time.
Because at the edge of the day all I have is only myself.
But how to be enough, 
When I wouldn't fall in love with me either?

2am
Then I remember you.
Will you stay?
Because if you give up on me
I think I'm going to give up on me too

3am
Love without expectations is nonsense
To you I give the whole me.
Feels like I know exactly what I love in life.
Then I expect a lot of things suddenly,
That you are proud to have me,
That you are someone to plan the future and imagining every dumb possibilities,
That you will accept the worst in me,
And that you see your whole universe through my eyes.

4am
Life is funny.
When they said;
"It's going to be okay eventually".
All I worry about is;
"one day, all this will eventually end".
It's funny,
Because you just take a simple goodbye to kill me.
Then I can actually feel the pain in my chest.
Then I can't stop hating my self for not being good enough for you.
Then I finally have to accept that some things will never go back to how they used to be.

5am
So that the sadness will last forever.
And I am sad again.
My head is going to explode.
I actually,
Just need a sleep.

Even though they said;

"No amount of sleep in the the world could cure the tiredness you feel".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bertahan

Maaf

Selamanya