I Found You

//1//

I thought about the time when you bravely started a strange conversation as the rustling of the wind whispered.

And every single minute suddenly rushed in.

Maybe, you texted me gingerly.

While, a torrent of emotions, enthusiasm, happiness, ran confusingly through my bones.

Indeed, I was your big fan.

Because you are in the way immensely attractive in the general measurement and immensely impressive measured by a unique perspective.

One day, you told me you love me.

And this innocent but truthful confession attacked my brain out of my head.

I once loved my freedom, and I was scared that you will take it off of me.

But I found a joy as I staring through your embarrassing eyes.

I saw you and I found a great man with a great heart.

I found an insecure boy who declared his self as a strong-brave-man who will stand up for his little girl whenever she falls down into her knees.

Then I finally conceived,

That I couldn’t ask for more.




//2//

I thought, love is intentional. But with you, this is accidental.

I’d never been so clear about the roadmap I took when I said “YES” with vague kind of words.

Beforehand, I enjoyed my life with every emptiness of it.

I never expect someone would fill the blank space in it. Because the rest of It is a very big baggage encompasses pain, scars, heartbreak, and even sweet memories.

Then I found you,

Someone who loves me enough to help me unpack.

Someone who sees greatness in me even when I don’t see it myself.

You distinguished between commitments and promises and decided to commit to it.

You are afraid about the skyline splits in two. And a baby eagle being an orphaned. And losing me too soon.

But I see how you conquering your fear.

I found you because even if you are not a roar, you are the quite voice at the edge of the night, whispering “I am here for you”



//3//

You are adjusting the sail.

I found you and now I am dilating my sail.

Because I don’t want this voyage to stop.

I don’t want to be perished,


By losing you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bertahan

Maaf

Selamanya