Grow Up

Baby, baby,
Here's your fractious girl.
I'm talking to you about something I detest, that I must grow up. That you must grow up. And we might be apart.

Baby,baby
Grow up is a trap. But we're in it. We're in trap, and can't go nowhere.
If you see the world is so much stranger, it's so much darker and it's so much madder, then you're growing up

If you're losing me,
Then you're growing up.

Baby, baby
I won't change, I just grow up
It happens to everyone as they grow up.  We're moving on baby, and we can't go back. Never...

Baby, baby
I will miss the happy little guy you once were. And I don't care if this is selfish, but I want to linger in your memory. I want you to think of me even when you're driving down the street with someone else because she's not taking pictures of you. I want you to think of me when it rains because you remember that I love it. I hope it drives you crazy how you can get me out of your memory.

Because baby,
We're growing up
And we can't stop it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bertahan

Maaf

Selamanya